Celebrate good times, Come on!  

Posted by: Elle La Belle

1) Congrats to Ka Keej, - yummy mummy to be - who just recently found out that she is preggies! Isn’t that exciting stuff? Chupik’s pretty thrilled about having his second fruit baby!

2) I finallllllllllllllllllly got my results yesterday. I’m pleased with my marks but I shant elaborate. Lets just say it was a freakin miracle, and I am now even more motivated and prepared to kill my final semester of my studies.

3) New teefalicious videous!!! Check em out and watch Baby Teefa play the burping game and another one of her rubbing her belleh! It’s sooo cute! I think she knows she’s got a cousin otw… ;)



This entry was posted on 10:38 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment