Twenty Two Seven Two  

Posted by: Elle La Belle

IMG_0706

I realize I’ve neglected my blog a little, but what can I say, my ever so busy work filled schedule has left me no choice. I hate to always use that as an excuse, but it really is always the reason. And there’s been no exception this week; despite the fact that it was my 22nd birthday on Friday, my weekend has come and gone for the umpteenth time in a row just like that. Though I must say, I was probably the least celebrative I’ve ever been in terms of birthday celebrations this year. Nothing’s changed, and nothing feels any different. Being 22 has had no real effect on me, minus the unnecessary acknowledgement that I am now the same me but older. Bleh.

Anyhoots. Having said all that……………… I had a lovely time on my birthday! I tried as hard as possible to get everyone to avoid saying the ‘B’ word as I intended to keep things simple and casual (I usually hate being in the spotlight), but I couldn’t help but feel a little special all thanks to the people I love most. They made it extremely hard for me to forget that it was in fact my birthday. My day started off with a 10am morning class which I walked out of after just an hour of dosing off. Later that night we had the yummiest dinner I’ve had in a while at Busaba Eathai – am amaaazing Thai restaurant known for their famous Pad Thais which I ended up ordering. Just thinking bout it makes me drool. I then came home to a tea party session complimented with the sweetest of munchies (thanks you guys O_o). What more could a birthday girl ask for. Thanks to everyone who made my day as special as it was :’) Now if you excuse me, I’ve got a bit of affection stuck in my throat.

P.S. Here are just a few shots of the night. I also managed to capture some very short videos (my mem card was quite the fullage) so I just sorta combined them all into one for you’s to check out :D 
 


IMG_0715

IMG_0711

IMG_0713 IMG_0716 IMG_0721


Oh and here’s something totally random! Brunei Hall’s wireless connection (it’s so sad how I actually depend on this) has been in absolute shitsville lately. So last night, when I was trying to connect on to the wireless I couldn’t help but giggle to myself as I stumbled upon this. Stupidity. Haha:

Untitled-1 Untitled-2

This entry was posted on 10:26 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment