Happy CHUPIK Day!  

Posted by: Elle La Belle

IMG_0674 

Happy Birthday Munch…kin!!! (: You’re 23 today! You know what that means? It means I get to enjoy the next few days embracing the last of my being 21 and pretend that I really am 2 years younger than you for the next…11 days to come, muahahaha! :D  Jokes babe. Turning 23 is a reminder that age is just a number which most definitely does not change the fact that you are still the same little baby I know and love from all those years ago :) I heart you too much my nyemanyne!

I came home from uni just as Afiq was about to leave to his uni. I managed to borrow him for a good solid 5 minutes before he started getting all impatient and fidgety, which you can see from picture #2 below (told you he’s just like a baby). I promised I’d stick pics of his new birthday present but it hasn’t been easy because someone is a little too attached (he wouldn’t even let me touch the carrier bag it came in) so I did the best I could and took some quick shots of the present on the birthday boy himself. What do you think? (Because it’s your birthday, every pic deserves a birthday frame!)

IMG_0676 IMG_0677 IMG_0675

Ta da! A sterling silver necklace from Emporio Armani featuring two charms – a black horn and the signature eagle logo. Looks good ei?

Enjoy your birthday beebee luiheee, and see you at dinner!

xo.

This entry was posted on 4:14 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment