Feb 14 <3  

Posted by: Elle La Belle

IMG_0666

Happy Valentines Day everyone! I’m not really much of a Valentines Day person (in fact, I didn’t even realize today was Valentines Day till about noon) so while everyone was out celebrating vday, I was celebrating my favorite February occasion; our birthday. But before meeting up with Afiq at Bond St Station, I went to get my hair done with my sister and NH. The last time I cut my hair was in November so I wasn’t going for anything drastic – just a trim with more choppy layers here and there to thin out the bottom, and volumize the top. Oh did I mention my trip to the fabulous JMoriyama Hair Salon is my numero uno birthday present of the month! Thank you my sister that is you, it is the perfect gift. :’)

After the hair cut, I met up with Afiq where we then journeyed off to Westfield to go birthday present shopping. This year we decided there will be no surprises. We’re trying out the whole 'i’ll tell you what i want, you tell me what you want’ thing instead. Interesting stuff :) Oh, and after wanting to go for such a long, long time now, we finally managed to dine (where the queues were ridiculous) at Pizza Express for some amazing ‘Iytalian’.  I had the Padana which is pizza topped with rich goat’s cheese, spinach and onion spread on some crazy tangy sauce drizzled with garlic oil. Damn. Dough balls are the shizzle y’all.

IMG_0649 IMG_1728 IMG_1730IMG_0654 IMG_0656 IMG_0660

IMG_0663

Another fatastica part of my day today was receiving the free Valentines Day Yves Saint Laurent goody bags they were handing out all over Oxford Street. Inside was a catalogue of this season’s latest, an uber cool poster and this gorgeous YSL heart shaped usb drive! Isn’t it pretty! I like! Perfect for uni (:

Image167 Image183 Image176

So what birthday present did I end up choosing/getting? Well… at first it was a battle between Juicy Couture and Marc Jacobs. I then settled for Marc Jacobs before I found myself distracted by something shinier - - MOSCHINO :D

Image189 Image193 Image198

480523_fpx.tif

Do you love it? :)

Thank you behbee. I love love love it :’) :’) :’) Sniff. Sniff.

I’ll post up pics of Afiq’s birthday present from me in the next post.

xo.

This entry was posted on 1:29 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment