LoOoOove @ First Bite  

Posted by: Elle La Belle

IMG_0640

It’s that time of the month and the most beautiful looking delicious doughnuts have arrived y’all! THEY ARE SO PRETTY! This is not just any kind of regular doughnut. These are Krispy Kreme’s Valentines Special heart shaped JELLY FILLED doughnuts. I love jelly fillys!!! Now these babies are true L.O.V.E. Thank you behbeee! xoxo.

IMG_0625

Image157

I leave you now with a video from Miss Asia Cruz. I’ve always loved the song Selfish (I think the song is at least a year old!), but all this while I thought the singer was that Asia girl from the winner of The Search for the Next PCD until recently, when I discovered the video for the song, sung by Asia Cruz who happens to be ASIAN! Who would’ve thought! She’s prettyful too! Enjoy.


Selfish - Asia Cruz

This entry was posted on 3:18 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment