Stay With Me…. :(  

Posted by: Elle La Belle

Woops.. I think  I’ve abandoned my blog again. Don’t really care, not really bothered to update this piece of whatever anymore so don’t be surprised if I never post again. We shall see.

The lovely S and her beau just arrived back from New York yesterday and my sisters and I were quite excited to hear how our two cats Paige and Betty were doing only to find out that they had been put in shelters :( Its supposedly a no-kill shelter, but I know no such thing exists :(

On the way back from uni I couldn’t help but sob in the tube not even bothered by my audience sitting in the row across from me.

I love you Paige and Betty.. I hope an angel comes and adopts the two of you together before some cruel low life decides to take your innocent lives away. I’m sorry it had to come to this :( :( :( You were such good cats and you don’t deserve this :(

:’( :’( :’(

dscn0118 IMG_0344 DSCN3438

This entry was posted on 11:30 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment