Oh Happy Day  

Posted by: Elle La Belle

n222500164_137742_4978n222500164_137745_6241 
Today is a good day!

Yesterday was my first day back at uni, and it was fantastica. I have a good feeling about my new lecturers and the modules I'm taking this year, so hopefully this will be a better semester than last! Also, because we’re split up in different groups this semester, we’ve now got something called ‘Leminars’ now that groups have gotten smaller. It’s just the funniest word, I had to mention it, LOL.

Besides the weather being so amazingly behaved, things have been going pretty smoothly lately.

  • * I bought myself a new pair of Sennheisers on Amazon, only to find a second pair sent for me the very next day… for free!!! I gave one to Afiq.

  • * Bargained some amazing exchange rates at the Bureau de Change today! Dolla dolla bill yaw…

  • * Picked up my two brand new pairs of glasses! Both FCUK and one of them was free free free! Gotta love SpecSavers. One is thick black framed, the other, tortoise shell.

What do you think?

Pair 1:Image115

Image117 Image121

Love,
E

This entry was posted on 2:35 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment