Another New Blog  

Posted by: Elle La Belle

IMG_1151

So here I am again, with yet, another blog. Sigh, the things you do when you suddenly go from being busy to having all the free time in the world, right? The last of my (horrible) exams ended on the 16th of Jan before we road tripped out of London to Birmingham the next day, which could not have been a better distraction from the traumatic state of shock I was in after my last paper on Friday. The weekend was everything I needed and more to get my mind and focus back on track to prepare myself for the upcoming semester which, (if everything goes as planned) should be my final push before I reach the end of my studies. Speaking of which, I don't have the foggiest clue when class starts for me. All I do is update Blackboard everyday, hoping those bastards have posted up my new schedule, but no new updates as of yet. So in the meantime, I’ll be here… chilling. :)

Birmingham was all kinds of fantastic. It was everything, from the change in environment to the lovely people we got to meet and hang out with which is, without trying to sound too bitter, more than I can say about London. Thank you M + all the housemates + housemate’s neighbors for taking such great care of us! We felt like spoilt tourists in a foreign country when in actual fact we were only 2+ hours away from home! ROTFL. I don’t think any of us were really ready to come back to London, but our fun weekend had to come to an end eventually. And so it did. Boohoo.

IMG_0288 IMG_0330 IMG_0372

IMG_0494 IMG_0554 IMG_0379
2

1

I am digging Windows Live Writer! ;)

Right, well now it’s time for me to sort out all the shizzle I didn’t have time to sort out during my exams, i.e. phone bills, laundry, bank card. They blocked my bloody card and I haven’t been able to withdraw any cash since I got back from New York. Yes, New York. That overdue.

xoxo,
E

This entry was posted on 12:55 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment