INGLOT @ Westfield  

Posted by: Elle La Belle

IMG_1034

Today I fell in love… with INGLOT! Inglot is a polish cosmetic brand that is just expanding. Packaging, product range and quality is very comparable to MAC. The only BIG difference is that they are a lot cheaper than MAC which this budget girl l.o.v.e.s. Here’s what thee website reads…

Our product range includes over 200 shades of eye shadows, over 200 shades of nail polish, more than 150 shades of lipstick and all the latest must-have accessories.
We must warn you though… Inglot can be seriously addictive!

I first heard about the brand from one of Natalya’s vids (she is a fabulous guru) so I just had to try it out for myself. The store was AMAZING. The thing I was most impressed with were the custom palettes. Inglot has this thing called ‘The Freedom System’ where you can basically create your own individual PERFECT palette from a combination of eyeshadows, powders, blushes, bronzers, lippies and even concealers. I took to my Twitter that it was as if I was at a candy store picking and mixing my candy but instead of candy, I was bagging my own assortment of make up. It was unbelievable.

So because today was my first time at Inglot, I started off with a small palette of just eyeshadows. I spent so long picking out my colors (the boys left me there!) that I didn't even make it to the rest of the other stuff (although I had originally planned on putting in a bronzer). But anyway, I love these. I will be back for more. The gorgeous colors are all soo soo pigmented and vibrant. And get this… my five eyeshadows cost me 15Pounds! That's 3 pounds per eyeshadow anything you want! If you get bigger palettes you save even more! Is that crazy, or is that crazy? TO MY SISTERS, please go to Westfield and check this shit out!

IMG_1044    IMG_1064 

IMG_1021

IMG_1022

This entry was posted on 9:32 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment